LAW AND COURTS articles
Published between 1997 and 2005
Below are articles (.pdfs) I published in Law and Courts, a publication of the Law and Courts Section of the American Political Science Association. For more information on Law and Courts (including back issues), click here.
- Epstein, Lee, et al. 2007. The U.S. Supreme Court Justices Database. Law and Courts (Spring): 14-15.
- Martin, Andrew D., Kevin M. Quinn, & Lee Epstein. 2005. The "Rehnquist" Court (?). Law and Courts (Spring): 18-23 (Symposium.)
- Epstein, Lee. 2003. The Supreme Court and the Attitudinal Model Revisited: Introduction. Law and Courts (Summer): 10-11. (Symposium.)
- Epstein, Lee. 2000. Professional Development. Law and Courts} 10 (Spring): 1,3.
- Epstein, Lee. 2000. Looking Back, Looking Ahead. Law and Courts 10 (Summer):1, 3-4.
- Epstein, Lee. 1999. The Comparative Advantage. Law and Courts 9 (Winter): 1-6.
- Epstein, Lee & Jack Knight. 1997. The New Institutionalism, Part II. Law and Courts 7 (Spring): 4-9.