CONSTITUTIONAL LAW: Institutional Powers and Constraints
Political Science 3431
1. Description. This course provides an introduction to federal constitutional law. Topics covered include the theory and practice of judicial review; the powers of the branches of the federal government; and the relationship between the states and the federal government.
2. Readings. Please purchase:
Lee Epstein & Thomas G. Walker. 2020. Constitutional Law for Changing America: Institutional Powers and Constraint, 10th ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: CQ Press.
3. Course Outline. Click here
4. Evaluation Method. Click here
5. Office Hours. All via Canvas/Zoom (Central USA Time)
Prof. Epstein: 1-2 pm on Wednesdays or by appointment
Kolten Ellis: 10-11 am on Thursdays
Emily Fox: 4:30-5:30 pm on Mondays or by appointment
Prof. Epstein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kolten Ellis (email@example.com)
Emily Fox (firstname.lastname@example.org)